Residents urged to close windows and doors as waste container catches fire in Conwy county
Residents in part of Conwy county are being urged to close their windows and doors as firefighters tackle a waste container which has caught fire.
Crews are currently in attendance at a fire affecting a container filled with mixed waste at a premises in Trofarth, Betws Yn Rhos .
People living in the area are advised to close windows and doors and keep away from the area while firefighters deal with the blaze.
Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email email@example.com